Sunday, May 25, 2008

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

I love surprises..... and boy did I get one yesterday. We were sitting out in our back yard on Saturday morning around 11:30 and my phone rings. The gentleman on the other end said, "Hi Lori this is Mark, I respond with I don't know a Mark, he then proceeds to say it's "BAMBAM", I was estactic to hear his voice, and he said to me I think you could use a hug, come out to your driveway and I'll give you one. I was like yeah right, he said no really, just then Aniguy looks through our glass door and he sees two people out there standing in our driveway. SURPRISE, there was BamBam and Pebs standing in our driveway. Wow, wow, wow......... I got my first hug from BamBam and Pebs. I couldn't believe it, they decided to take a drive to Pennsylvania and I was there first stop.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Bam and Peb's it's a thing that you must do....... Awesome people is the only way to describe these two.

I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my afternoon, good company, good conversation and many laughs.

So thank you to Bam and Pebs for making my day!

2 comments:

BamBam said...

Really, for those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting the ENTIRE "Donk" family, it's something you must make the effort to do!

Great "persons," (you're definately in that category ANI!) and the best of the best when it comes to a sunny Saturday afternoon get together.

Our sincerest thanks so much for putting up with us just letting us drop by....

(Home safe by the way! Too late to call)

Baywolfe said...

I'm very jealous. Nobody wants to travel 2000 miles to come see me!

Seriously, I hope you guys had a great visit.