Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A WIN IS A WIN!!!!

First and foremost I would like to congratulate Hoy on his first BBT3 victory. As most of you all know Hoy is one of my favorite blogger players and if I'm ever in a side bet, you can be sure that my money is on Hoy.

Before the BBT3 even got started and bloggers were picking who they thought would win a seat, I had made a sidebet with another blogger for $100.00 that Hoy would take down one of the seats before the BBT3 was over. Well after he posted the win last night I sent an IM to this individual and said SHIP IT! Well can anyone say the word "RENEGE"...... This individual is claiming that because it was a chop that it really wasn't a win. For anyone who watched the final table once it got down to 3 handed, you would know that Hoy dominated the table, so there was no doubt in my mind that even if there wasn't a chop that he would have come out victorious, hell before the Skills started I was feeling a good outcome that Hoy would be there until the end.

So with that being said, I have to say to the "RENEGER" keep your money because apparently you need it more than I do, and remember this word "KARMA".

I would like to give a "shout out" to CK for cashing, great job lil sis..........

Congrats to Riggstad, Instant Tragedy and Buddy Dank for taking the radio show to the next level, with starting up their new venture "Live Poker Radio" there is no doubt from many of us that this will be a great success, so from my mouth to God's ears.......BOOOOOOOOOM.

I hope to see everyone at the Mookie tonight starting at 10:00pm, password: vegas1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Thanks for your support hon!

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Wow that is weak. Only pure dickheads welch on their bets like that.

Guess I'll just have to win another one then, right?

Thanks again.