Thursday, April 24, 2008

AA Noooooooooooooo GoooooooooooT

My night started out playing in the Children's Tumor Foundation Charity Event, I believe there were 400 + to start. I played 23 hands before this happens.



http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/4912

Then the Mookie begins, and I played exactly 10 hands and this happens:




http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/4913


Talk about being unlucky!

I hung around watching the rest of the Mookie.... Congrats to PirateLawyer for taking down the Mookie winning a seat into the TOC.

The highlight of my night as it is every Wednesday night is playing in the P00000000sh Fest, my record was tied last night by ScottMc so for now we will share the 8th place overall record in the 50pt fest. I won the 2nd of the night, so at least I wasn't a total loser last night. The final one was a $3.30 (90 person KO), Pvanharibo went deep taking a good amount of people out for the $0.50 KO. She was on fire for the first 25 hands. If you've never played in one I suggest that you at least try it for it is soooooooooooo much fun.

Thanks to BDR for a great show last night.

Riverchasers kicks off tonight at 9:00, Password is Riverchasers.... I hope to see everyone there.

4 comments:

BWoP said...

REMON!

OhCaptain said...

Yikes. That's gonna leave a mark. Whatch gonna do? Nights like that make me thankful for Guitar Hero. Brings out my inner rock star. :-)

Shrike said...

Thanks for the props.

A big reason I made it through the minefield is that my aces held up multiple times. Nothing you can do there. Luckily, there's another bloggament tonight. Go get 'em!

MorningThunder said...

Hey there, I took part in the push fest and shipped you the cash. Got email from FT saying no go. Will try again.