Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So Close But Yet Sooooooooooo Far Away!

First let me say "Congrats to DonkeyPuncher74" for taking down the Skills Series last night....

As for me I'm starting to get comfortable with my game but yet I'm so frustrated with the fact that I have come so close twice in one week and couldn't pull off the win. I had 15 KO's last night which added to my bankroll, but the win would have been the utlimate for me.....

The hand that crippled me was this:


http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/4835

However I will continue to play my game and hopefully I will have a win under my belt before the BBT3 is over!

My goals for the rest of the year is to have 1 win in all the events, I already have a Skills and a Riverchasers win, so I'm halfway there.....

Thanks to BDR for the support they gave to me last night along with CK31, Kat, Zeem, Riggs, ScottMc, BamBam ,InstantTragedy and Millerd33.

I hope to see everyone tonight at the Mookie, it is a deep stack tonight and I'm looking to hopefully going deep for the 3rd night in a row........

3 comments:

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the nice run..again! GL tonight.

BWoP said...

Impressive!

I know you're gonna get that win soon.

Just hang in there :-)

Fuel55 said...

You gotta be feeling good about your play.