Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Will the Real Donkette Please Stand Up?

It started out with a girly chat message from MiamiDon.

"Hey Donkette, you're at my Bodonkey table."

I knew I was playing poker online that night, but I was trying to remember if I ever opened up a Bodog account.

Maybe it was that day I decided to take my poker game to the next level. Trying to see as many hands as I could. Besides, I love playing with the bloggers, so I figured it would be fun.

At first, I decided to play the Bodonkey on intuition. Not even really thinking about the cards, but just putting my mind to making the right moves at the right time.

Well, last night, I think it might have worked.

I'm not really sure though, because after I got knocked out of the Skill Series, I walked away from my computer for a while.

I still had Buddy Dank radio playing, and I could hear them talking about me at the final table of the Bodonkey. I didn't recall seeing less than 4 cards in my hand all night, but maybe I just forgot that I was playing in that too.

Next thing I knew, the Bodonkey was down to VinNay and Donkette heads up. Wow! I wasn't sure how well I had been playing up to that point, but I decided to walk back to my computer to check out the action.

IT was rooting for me on the radio, so I didn't want to disappoint him.

The funny thing is that I didn't have any hole cards to look at. The computer was making me play my hands blind. What kind of crappy software is that? Even though I couldn't see the hole cards, I had a feeling of what those cards were.

At the end of the day, Donkette took second in theBodonkey!

I can't really go into hand histories or screen shots because for some reason, my computer didn't store them. I am still scratching my head as to how Donkette took second in the tournament when I didn't even click on my computer a single time.

I've heard some stories about out of body experiences, but this one really takes the cake.

Did I really take second place in the Bodonkey? Or do I have a twin out there somewhere?

Will the real Donkette please stand up?

3 comments:

BWoP said...

Online poker is SO rigged that Bodog had to make up a fictional doppelganger for you?

katitude said...

And it happened on April Fools Day too lol!

SirFWALGMan said...

Congrats?