Friday, March 7, 2008

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH FEST!

Thanks everyone for all the comments yesterday. We are doing well and its great to know that you are all out there thinking of us.

Last night was the riverchasers PLO event. I didn't go in with any great expectations. I asked Riggs for some advice in girly chat about an hour before hand. He gave me some snippets, but basically told me that whoever won was going to be very lucky. He qualifed that by saying that didn't mean that whoever won wasn't a good player, just someone who got lucky or at least didn't get unlucky all the way through.

Well, I was one of the unlucky ones and went out pretty quick. Sean and Riggs were on the Radio last night talking about some shark scope graphs he put up and Riggs' foray into canadian strip clubs.

Later in the evening Ck came on as well as Zeem, and all three just had a blast. Sean announced the Push Fest towards the end, and Cayne won the first. Joshcarlsen won the second, and then came a surprise third one.

I entered and shoved everyhand, and just kept sucking out. It was beautiful. I broke the previous record by Shoving to the final table and eventually busting out in 8th.

Everyone was railing and it was sooo much fun. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling, and finally recognizing that the pain of losing a friend, although still there, stung just a little less.

Thanks everyone! It's all I can say. Thank You.

5 comments:

BWoP said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

I'm glad the pushfest could lift your spirits. Even if only for a little while.

Congrats!

That's going to be a tough record to break.

katitude said...

OK, I definitely need to listen to BDR more often...I <3 the PushFests!

Lategreatjc said...

One of the most impressive things I have seen in poker! Great job last night!

Joshua

BamBam said...

I ((heart)) Donkette's new WSOBPF record!

ANIguy say's "Bam sends you, Hearts and hugs!"

Unknown said...

PUSHFEST is Like Beer Fest,
except you can't get drunk!

IT