Monday, March 3, 2008

THE BIG GAME

Well I need help and lots of it, due to the lack of experience in not playing in big money games, I have a count of folding at least 10 winning hands. My problem last night was a lack of confidence in myself and what I was playing. When I had a good hand and I pre-flopped raise and someone would re-pop me I would fold, and when someone called and I didn't hit anything I would check and if they bet I would fold. I didn't know until late last night that I could keep a hand history so I can't post my hands, but what I could post is my stats:

Statistics for 172 Hands
Street Saw Saw/Total
Flop 14 8%
Turn 9 5%
River 6 3%
Showdown 6 3%
Street Won Won/Saw Won/Total
Pre-flop 8 5% 5%
Flop 4 29% 2%
Turn 0 0% 0%
River 0 0% 0%
Showdown 3 50% 2%

I would appreciate any help that anyone has to offer........ I'm not sure if you can tell how I played with just the stats without seeing hand history's but someone please tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong.

Congrats to Cmitch for the 2nd place finish, Hoy for the 3rd place finish, and Kat for 4th place.

Good Luck to all in the Hoy tonight.

1 comment:

The Poker Enthusiast said...

My family and I greatly appreciate the kind thoughts and words you have for us in our time of grief. Our prayers are returned to you in honor of my father. Thank you.

Pokerenthusiast