Sunday, March 16, 2008

BOOM+BOOM+BOOM = GREAT WEEKEND!

The weekend started out with CK arriving first, when we arrived back at my house, she showed me pictures of all the bloggers, and much to my surprise the only one I had pegged right was Hoy.

Kat arrived shortly after that and then it was off to the races. We met up with Riggs, Al, Evy, Perry, Perticelli, Millerd33 and his lovely girlfriend Robyn.

What happens in Pennsylvania stays in Pennsylvania is what the deal was, so I won't be sharing all that much of what transpired Friday night....... All I'm at liberty to say, is Al's shots are not normal, Ck, Kat and Evy swapped some spit, and Riggs can shake his booty..... and with that being said, I'll end Friday night so I don't get into trouble.

Saturday I had a special treat when F-Train decided to join us.... Dinner seemed like a great success and then we couldn't clear the table off fast enough to get to the cash game. The cash game was Aniguy, Riggs, Perticelli, Millerd, Kat, Ck, F-Train, Donkette and my friend from Riverchasers Carlos with MiniDonk watching Riggs. It was suppose to be .25/.50 however somewhere in the 2ND hand or so to see a flop cost no less than $3.00. I'm proud of myself I'm the only one that did not have to re-buy walking away with 5 times of what I started with. BOOM. The highlight of Saturday night was CK almost going over the table after a player who pissed her off for throwing something at her, she is a feisty little chick who can kick some ass....

Sunday morning brought sadness since everyone was leaving.

It was a great weekend and an honor and privilege to spend the weekend with such great company....

Sunday night I watched MiniDonk take 175Th place out of 3009 players in the Animal Tourney, the lessons from Riggs must have paid off since she was the last man standing out of all the bloggers who played. Congrats Minidonk

5 comments:

BWoP said...

Hahahahaha.

Feisty.

That may be the understatement of the year!

Thanks again for hosting all the festivities.

BamBam said...

The highlight of Saturday night up here in the "no PA phun" zone, was definately getting the dial-a-shots and chat sessions.

It was great to get to talk with you for a little while and thanks so much for including me. It made my weekend.

I ((((HEART)))) DONKETTE !!!!!

katitude said...

Donkette and ANIguy, ty so much for hosting - you RAWK!!!!

jasper6294 said...

Boom indeed. It was nice to see a familiar face before introductions got under way.

Riggstad said...

Great Post Lori!

Lets get everyone down here in three weeks...

after I have recovered!