Friday, February 29, 2008

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!!!!

Thank you for all the comments yesterday, and thanks to surflexus for sending some really good poker links for me to read and learn. Didn't do so well in the RC tourney last night, I had A9 soooted and being in position I raised, 1 caller, the flop came AAK, so I bet out he calls, turn was 8, I bet out he went all in, I call he turns over A10 and takes me out, so needless to say I was out early.

Well I'm off to Atlantic City today to meet up with Riggstad and CK, and High on Poker. I'm really looking forward to going and finally getting to meet different bloggers. I'm sure it will be a great time.

Have a great weekend my friends, and to all who are playing in the "BIG GAME" good luck, I'll be railing and cheering you all on.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Hey Donkette. It was a pleasure meeting you, even if I didn't give you an opportunity to root for me at the final table. I hope you had a profitable night.