Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally My Own Blog!!!!!!

I would first like to thank Riggstad for creating my blog, well done, it looks great!!!!!!

Since this is all new to me, my first writing will be short and sweet. I can remember the very first tourney I played online, it was a freeroll hosted by Riverchasers. It was a H.O.R.S.E tourney, and at the time I really didn't have a clue as to what HORSE meant and being the donkey that I am, I played every hand and to my surprise I WON..... it paid $13.00 and I thought "Oh this is cool" and of course being the addict that I am I continued to play week after week only it wasn't so cool since I had to put up my own money. Putting that aside, I really feel the need to say how much I have enjoyed playing in all the blogger tourneys, I have met some wonderful people and have enjoyed playing with them. Even when I'm not playing I enjoy railing and cheering the bloggers on.

3 comments:

BamBam said...

Welcome to the community !

I really look forward to stopping by once in a while and seeing more about what a Donkey I am!

;o}

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Glad to have you (finally) in the world of the blogging.

Looking forward to lots of great stuff here about how you manage to outplay the bloggers every time you sit down at the table.

BWoP said...

Welcome to blogger world!