Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Skillz Series

Wow, I won the Skillz Series last night! Earlier in the day I asked Riggstad what a good starting hand was for Omaha H/L, he gave me this link http://bwop.blogspot.com/2008/01/nut-nut.html. Well let me tell you I read this blog probably 50 times. At the start of the game, I had some really good hands, but by fifth street what I thought was a good hand turned into a nightmare, so my chip stack was decreasing rapidly I was down to 650 chips and then it happened, I was moved to Sir Waffles table and he gave me the tools I needed. Motivation to outlast him, he wanted so bad to take me out and when he had the chance somehow I pulled it out to double up. My only goal at that time was to outlast SIR WAFFLES. I folded hands I never thought I could fold, A4J10, AQQ9 just to name a few, I know these aren't great starting hands but normally I would at least see a flop and much to my surprise I folded, folded, folded. When I got to the final table the chip stacks were huge. I waited patiently for what I thought would be the best hand and got my chips in on good solid hands, I moved to 3rd place and just waited for the best opportunity to take a big pot down. I busted out 6 people and had 9 scoops. I can honestly say that not only do cats have nine lives, so does DONKETTE.

I hope to see everyone tonight at the Mookie.............

7 comments:

corron10 said...

Nice win last nite. Welcome to the world of bloggers. Great to have another RCer in the online games.....

mookie99 said...

Congrats!

SirFWALGMan said...

Haha great work. My cooler powers still are running strong.

Fuel55 said...

47? I put you on 23 1/2 ...

BamBam said...

Doooooooooonkette POWER !!!!!

Wooo000ooot !

I only wish I coulda' played instead of railing the thing.

I knew when you picked HOY and Waffles wouldn't go, that you may take it down!

I shoulda' propped Waffles right then!

BWoP said...

Congrats!

Picking on Waffles is always good motivation.

lj said...

congrats on the win and wtg on finally starting a blog!