Friday, February 22, 2008

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW........

Snow, Snow, Snow...... I woke up to about 3 inches of snow this morning and it's still snowing. It's really the first good snowfall we had this year. Mini Donk is still sick, Bella my puppy is a pain right where the sun doesn't shine she wants out to play in the snow, and of course Mr. Donk, well lets just say he's Mr. Donk.

I played in two tourneys last night, Riverchaser's and The Vogon Kord and I have come to the conclusion that I should never play in a Razz/Stud H/L game at the same time. Congrats to Sir Waffles for taking down The Volgon Kord and I'm not sure who took the Riverchasers tourney down it was one of 3, SnailTrax, Emptyman or JmathewsonIII, so congrats to whoever did win.

Thank you to Buddy Dank Radio, the show was great last night.

Well all have a great weekend and see you all on Monday night at the HOY!

No comments: