Monday, June 2, 2008

And There Is An End!

Well the BBT3 came to a conclusion last night........

Thanks to SirAlCantHang,for putting this all together and to Full Tilt for all the great prizes. I would also like to give a shout out to Hoyazo, Riggstad, Mookie, Cracknaces, and Miami Don for putting great games together for all of us to enjoy.

For me it's been a long 3 months.... I played every single event with not such good results. However up until the the last 2 weeks I had a great time. The last 2 weeks have been so frustrating for me because I felt I played the best poker I know how only to get sucked out on time and time again. It kind of felt that reciprocity was kicking me in the ass.....

Also thanks to Buddy Dank and Live Poker Radio for the great coverage of most of the events.

I will now try to meet my goals by the end of the year by having a win in all the events, 2 down, 3 to go including the Big Game.

Hope to see you all at the Hoy tonight starting at 10:00pm. Password: Hammer.

No comments: